Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OMGG! Season 2 Out on DVD!

Tired of waiting for the new season of Gossip Girl? Then there’s no better time to catch up on our favorite Upper East Siders with season 2, out on DVD Aug. 18, before Manhattan's teen elite start brewing up even more trouble!

We last left our beloved students of Constance in their senior year applying for colleges, facing family scandals, hooking up, breaking up, and doing it all without even stumbling in their Manolo Blahnik heels.

Start catching up with Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Dan, Jenny, and Vanessa before the Season 3 premiere Sept. 13 on the cw. After all, can you ever see too much of Chuck Bass in a seersucker suit? I think not. You know you love them, at least I know I do! Also sorry it took me so long to post and keeping everyone in touch with details, just that i was on vacation and im so missing it since vacation is done for me...starting school soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment